Plastic Packaging Products
The basic function of a package is to protect, transport and contain. From the early days of transporting water in animal skins to the current day polyester (PET) used to produce water bottles; packaging plays a vital role in our lives and ever-changing societal evolution.
Industries Using Plastic Packaging:
- Retail: consumer products, consumer electronics, food, etc.
- Medical: catheter, dental, medical device, pharmaceutical, etc.
- Electronics: memory module, printed circuit boards, OEMs, telecommunications, etc.
- Industrial: automotive, fiber optics, injection molding, transportation, etc.
- Food: specialty products, limited edition products, convenience products, grab-and-go products, etc.
Top 3 Reasons to Use Plastic Packaging:
- Increased product visibility Learn More
- Protect product against theft Learn More
- Maintain integrity of product Learn More